Tuesday, 29 April 2008

My Beautiful Wild Plant

I saw this wild plant sometime Sept last year, the flower was blossomed and was very beautiful and attractive. I couldn't resist, so i plugged it out from the soil and rushed back home immediately worried that it may die if i left it too long in open air. Luckily it survived. After that, it blossomed 2 more times in a period of almost every 30days. Then, it died. However, smaller plants grows.

This plant is very unique, it only blossom one day, after that the flower will go dead. About 30days later, a new flower will grow and blossom again. All in all, it will repeat about 3 to 4 times, before the plant completely die.

I have taken some pictures showing 2 days before it blossom till 2 days after it blossomed.

Photo taken by SEK810i

Sorry, till now i still do not know its name. If you know the name, do let me know.

No comments: