Sunday, 23 December 2007

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year


This greeting card is self-made and the photo was taken locally, haha, a botak tree at a car park.

It is fast......, few more days 2007 will be gone..... not sure if the clock and earth team up to tick and rotate faster. Every sunday morning when i meet my good friends for regular jog and breakfast, we all knew that another week had just gone.

A close friend lately sent me an interesting self-made video on self-motivation topic, about life, contention, be positive, live life to fullest and see the glass as half fill, instead of half empty. Herewith, i would like to say i definitely will. Thanks for your message and appreciate your video a lot. Thanks again. :-)

2007 is not really a good year for me, too many things happened. I believe 2008 will be a better year. I ,too, wish you, who are now reading my blog, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2008!!

No comments: