Sunday, 30 September 2007

Shoot ém Up

Warning ! Don't watch this movie

hmm.... if you plan to watch "Shoot ém Up".... My advice to u is: "Oh my god! Please think twice ! ".

You can slot your $9.50 into your piggy bank, have a nice meal, buy 4D, ToTo or donate to charity...., but for sure don't use it on this movie...., really !

This is the worse show i have ever watched this year, or may be in the past few years..... it is like the old stupid gun fighting show, whereby the hero can shoot anyone and got them all hit but nobody can hit him.... huh! you know what i mean? Guess the director thought the audiences are all stupid idiots! I am surprised that some reviews still rate this show 3 stars!!! I think negative 3 stars may be ! I doubt those guys have watched this show, they just copied from overseas reviews.... what a shame!

I am also surprised that a local distributor would bring this movie into Singapore. Haiz !!

I have already kicked my good friend's butt for asking me out for a movie and we ended up watching this.... hehehe.... sorry, it is easy to put the blame on him mah since this is my blog...., right?

So, spend wisely..... if not, this show will spoil your day!

No comments: