Tuesday, 16 October 2007

My fish that swims up and down..

Taiwan female pop group S.H.E's Ella has a pet dog, name QiangQiang ( 蔷蔷 ), me too! I also have a funny pet, a fish in fact.... hehehe...called Helicopter ( 直升机 ). Why Helicopter? Hahaha... because it does not swim like normal fishes do, but up and down instead....

Don't believe? Look at the video clip below, there also some fresh water prawns inside my aquarium. Enjoy .....

( using Kodak V603 )

Unfortunately, it passed away few weeks ago. :-(

Anyway, i believe it has a good time in my aquarium as it survived swimming this way for more than 6 months. Frankly speaking, I don't know how it happened and what caused it to become that way. Definitely, its fin could be injured or damaged. I don't recall i bought a fish that swim this way, until one fine day this joker swim this way.

Initially i thought it tried to gain attention. Hehehe...funny hor?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The poor fish seem like being fish be someone and being hooked and rls the fishing line (transparent) up and down..

ha..ha .. just an observation.

600K Peanut said...

haha..
Really, there was no trick...
it really swam that way for about 6 mths b4 it died after i cleaned up the fish tank. If i know earlier, i would not have done the cleaning but just gradually change the water.
But, too late...